The Intellian i2 antenna is by far smaller than other competitive models - yet is delivers nationwide satelliete reception, Ku-Band HD TV capabilities, an exclusive built-in Multi-satelite Interface Module (MIM) and stable performance unmatched even by larger, costlier systems.
Intellian i2 is the world’s first high-performance and compact satellite TV system with a breakthrough integrated HD and TriSat modules which offer the boaters to enjoy premium high-definition and standard programming broadcast from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools, wirings and costs. With Intellian MIM, boaters can enjoy flipping channels through automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. DISH Network MIM will be additionally needed for automatic satellite switching. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details.
The i2 is an absolute choice for boats as small as 25 feet with its small, simple and powerful designs. With its patent-pending innovation in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i2 can always maintain the highest signal strength available and ensure the crystal-clear TV receptions along with Intellian’s super-efficient 13” diameter antenna while the vessels are motoring along the coast or cruising offshore. Furthermore, with a built-in GPS system, the i2 can accelerate the satellite signal acquisition time when other boats are left with the message “SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE” on their TV screen!”
Bundled with Intellian’s new intelligent Antenna Control Unit (ACU), the boaters get a complete turnkey solution designed for simplicity and ease. To enjoy as many as three different satellites, the ACU supports automatic satellite switching right from your remote control just like home.
- Travel further north or south with extended elevation range 10° to 80°
- Stay locked on in rough seas, 60° per second turning rate
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers in US and Canada
- Smaller size with bigger performance
- Simplicity of design, no fragile compass and no rate sensors
- Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Switch channels as fast as you do at home
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
Fully Automated System
High Quality Antenna
- Automatic satellite search and identification function.
- 2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
Superior Dynamic Tracking
- 33cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7~12.75 GHz) satellite Signal.
- LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
- Dynamic Beam Tilting(DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
Fastest Search Algorithm
- 13Inch antenna dish diameter
- Very light Antenna weight less than 10 pounds
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
- Wide Range Search(WRS) algorithm.
- Statistical search algorithm.
Built-in NMEA 0183 GPS Interface
- High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
- QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signals.
New Antenna Control Unit
- Esay interface allowing a boat owner to have a separate GPS system can provide even
- higher performance.
Maximum 6 Receivers connections
- Easy satellite information change and update.
- Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
- Easy antenna control using PC interface.
- Built-in MIM (Multi-satellite Interface Moudle).
- Built-in HD module for KU-band HD reception.
Master Receiver Selection
- Up to six receivers can be connected to ACU directly which simplifies the Installation.
- Every receiver connected to ACU can be a master receiver which can change the satellite freely by TV remote control.
- Only the master receivers which are activated through ACU can change the target satellite.
Dimensions 37 x 38cm (14.7" x 15")
Weight 4.5 kg ( 9.5 lbs)
Antenna Dish 33 cm (13.0")
Operating Temp. Range -15¢ªC to +55¢ªC (-5¢ªF to +130¢ªF)
Storage Temp. Range -25¢ªC to +70¢ªC (-13¢ªF to +158¢ªF)
Water Ingress IPX6
Approvals CE / FCC
Warranty 2 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor
Frequency Ku-Band(10.7 ~ 12.75) GHz
Minimum EIRP 51 dBW
Azimuth Range 680¡Æ
Elevation Range 10¢ª to +80¢ª
Ship's Motion Roll ¡¾25¢ª , Pitch ¡¾15¢ª
Roll & Pitch Response Rate 60¡Æ / second
Turn Rate 60¡Æ / second
LNB Dual Output
ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
Dimensions 17.8 x 21.7 x 5.4 cm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
Weight 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Display 2 Line 20 character VFD module
Control Key 5 Integrated Push Buttons
Receiver Interface 6 USB Ports (USB A Type)
Power Input : DC 9.0~30.0V (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
GPS Interface Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
Remote Control Interface Available